Frequent questions about our cleaning services in Newcastle upon Tyne
1. What kind of services do you provide?
We provide a comprehensive domestic cleaning service at your convenience, at times to suit you, as often as you like and to your specific requirements.
2. How do you vet the cleaners?
We vet prospective applicants in the following areas:
- In their homes
- Proof of identity and home address
- Past work history and references
- General personality suitability
- Initial test & induction course on common cleaning tasks
- We ensure that all the cleaners are suitably trained before we allow them to attend your property.
3. How do you ensure reliability and honesty?
At the induction briefing these qualities are stressed thoroughly and quality control procedures are in place to ensure that the cleaners operate in a reliable and honest manner.
We also check the references that are provided to ensure that the cleaners have a proven employment record. We DO NOT introduce cleaners who cannot provide us with satisfactory references.
4. Can I specify the day the cleaner comes?
Yes, in most cases it is possible to specify the day your cleaner attends. We make every effort to meet the requirements of prospective clients.
5. Who pays the cleaner, you or I?
We do, as you pay us.
Any tips or bonuses are paid directly to the cleaner.
6. What happens if the cleaner lets us down?
We consider every client as a valuable customer. The cleaners are vetted for reliability and we try to ensure that you are never dissatisfied. Occasionally, events may occur which are beyond our control and we may have to substitute your cleaner, temporarily or permanently.
Please call us as soon as possible if you are dissatisfied and we will do our utmost to ensure the mistake is rectified and never repeated.
7. Do you have insurance?
8. How long will it take you to find me a cleaner?
We endeavour to meet all requests as soon as possible and we will respond to all queries within 24 hours.
Time, location and workload all have an influence on the ability to supply a cleaner but in most cases we will have someone available within 24 hours.
9. Can I have a cleaner once a month?
Yes. We can supply a cleaner, as often or as little as you like. In cases such as these however, we cannot guarantee that it will always be the same cleaner who attends.
10. Will I have the same cleaner every week?
Yes. We understand that it is in the best intrest of all to have the same cleaner every week and under normal circumstances, this would be the case.
11. Do you provide transport for the cleaners?
In some cases we do in others the cleaners have their own transport, but of course we make sure that they arrive on time.
12. What sort of jobs are the cleaners prepared to do?
The cleaners will do most types of cleaning including;
- Cleaning Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Cleaning Mirrors
- Changing bed sheets
Although we do all the obvious things that you would expect we have learned from experience that all of our clients have their own prioroties, so we never state what we will do, rather we tailor each cleaners daily tasks to exactly what you want them to do, so you are in control.
13. Will the cleaner come in for an hour a day?
No. Our policy is a two hours minimum per visit. This is to ensure that travel and other expenses remain in proportion to the cleaners’ wages.
14. Will your company be able to provide a cleaner if I move to a different area?
As long as you are within the Newcastle area.
15. OK, I want to go ahead. What happens next?